- Connect with others in the local natural & organic products scene!
- Receive accessto peers, experts, and intellectual capital in every business area - from entrepreneurs and service providers to retailers and seasoned pros.
- Complimentary or Discounted Admission to all live and virtual programming.
- NNY has a diverse mix of programming planned for this year: networking events, educational webinars, mentor hours, coffee mingles, retailer roundtables, pitch days, and more!
- Visit our website to learn more about previous and upcoming events here.
- Access and inclusion on NNY's membership platform and online Member Directory
- Our membership platform, Glue Up, will help you manage your membership, find and RSVP to events, and connect with other members.
- Newsletter Integration
- Opportunity to receive company and professional highlights in an upcoming newsletter.
- Social Amplification
- Tag/share content with Naturally New York to promote your business across Linked and Instagram/Facebook.
- Programming Opportunities
- Exhibit and/or sample products at select tradeshows and events.
- Apply to be considered for our Discovery Box program.
- Logo acknowledgment across promotional materials.
- Tradeshow support announcements.
- Community Resources
- Access to NNY's Slack community for industry announcements, events, or answers/referrals for all inquiries.
- Receive exclusive offers from supporting partners (coming soon) .
- Nationwide access to the Naturally Network community
- Access to NN's Slackchannel.
- Unlimited postings to the NN Job Board.
All Naturally New York members and partners are expected to respect our Code of Conduct and DEI statement. Please review the Naturally New York Code of Conduct and the below DEI statement before activating your membership.
Community is at the heart of everything we do, and believe in, at Naturally New York. And there can be no community without inclusivity and the creation of a safe environment for all, where equal opportunity exists irrespective of race, gender, religion, political opinion, sexual orientation, nationality, heritage and age. Harassment, bias, prejudice, and coercion will never be tolerated. Our commitment is not simply to express these foundational beliefs but to model them, in service of the progress and change we are determined to see in our society.
*Memberships are for one year and begin on the day that the membership is purchased. Memberships are not refundable. Thank you!