Brands can no longer rely on their product and personal story when opening new retail accounts. Categories are too saturated, and competition is at an all-time high. Retail buyers are looking for key data points to de-risk their buying decisions and stock new items confidently. The issue is that most retail data is expensive, and emerging brands are playing on an uneven playing field when it comes to data.
During this mentor hour, Cameron McCarthy will go over the following ways your brand can start unlocking retail success through data:
- Telling your brand story with data
- What data solutions are available for emerging brands?
- The difference between first-party and third-party data
- What the buyer is looking for
- How to position your brand against competitors using data